Welcome to European Western Balkans.
- Authors take responsibility for the content of the articles.
- European Western Balkans is committed to safeguarding the privacy of the users of the portal.
- If the content or design of this site violates the rights of third parties or statutory provisions, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com without incurring costs. We guarantee the immediate removal of the complained passages or contents, without the need on your part to involve a lawyer. We will reject all costs caused by you and we reserve the right to file a counter-claim for violation of said provision.
- European Western Balkans does not intentionally collect any information on children under 14 years of age. European Western Balkans will undertake to delete any details of such users where a parent or guardian has notified us that any such details have been obtained.
Special Content Disclaimers:
- For provisional reference under the UNSCR 817 is referred as “The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia” and all EU documents on Macedonia are using the provisional reference, until the name dispute is resolved.
- Designation for “Kosovo” is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo Declaration of Independence.