Latest Articles

Serbian government declares null and void Pristina decree on takeover of property

TITEL - Prime Minister Aleksandar Vučić said Friday that the government passed a decision declaring null and void the decree of Pristina on the takeover of the Serbian property in Kosovo, just as it previously did in the case of Trepča, it is said by the Government's website.

Aleksandar Vučić; Photo: Tanjug

Vučić told reporters in Titel that the ownership right is the most protected right in the world, especially in the West, and pointed out that this is a case of robbery.

He also reiterated that for Serbia, and especially for the south of Serbia, it would be of great importance that the next summit of the leaders of the Western Balkan countries within the framework of the Berlin Process be held in Niš, which he proposed Thursday in Sarajevo.

Prime Minister of Albania Edi Rama and Chairman of the Council of Ministers of Bosnia-Herzegovina Denis Zvizdić agreed with his idea, while Kosovo Prime Minister Isa Mustafa “asked for something else,” Vučić said and added that it will still be difficult that this proposal be outvoted by those who are against it.

Advertisements